Thursday, December 1, 2011

Some Love For the Fellas

Being a blogger myself, I must admit... I LOVE reading blogs! I could seriously sit and read them all day. Blogs about love & life, blogs about fashion, blogs about food. You name it, I'd probably at least take a gander at it if it's a blog. With that said, I've come across some pretty awesome blogs from the male point of view and of course, as women, we always love to hear what the guys have to say. Especially since we think they spend all their time thinking about sports, women & sex :0)

With that said, here's a list of some of my fav blogs from the fellas about well, women, love & sex(duh!):

Very Smart Brothas - Their wit is unparalleled. Especially Panama. I'm guaranteed a side splitting laugh at least twice before the end of all his posts. If you see this, tweet me ;0) . We all know I love a witty man.

Until I Get Married - I think of Jozen, this blog's author, like the Drake of the male blogging world. And I'm a Drake fan, so that's not an insult. He's candid and not afraid to show his emotional side when doing so. And as a fellow HBCU alum, I gotta give props where due.

Black Girls Are Easy - This is a newer find for me, thanks to Twitter. The posts are honest, gritty and humorous at times. I can't say that I've come across a blog from the male POV that speaks more directly to the 20somethings generation. I'll also admit that a post or two that I've read here have made me get in my feelings, which is good, because sometimes we all need a reality check. Oh, don't read this one at work. Guaranteed a NSFW pic or two is destined to pop up on your screen  lol.

Bereolaesque - This one isn't exactly a blog, but Mr. Enitan Bereola II does write for several media outlets including Edge Magazine, Soul Train.com & The Examiner. He's also written a book focused on male chivalry and reviving the 21st century gentleman, Bereolaesque. Word on the streets(the web) is he's now working on one for the ladies. If you find yourself wanting even more of Bereola's tips for the modern day gentleman, follow him on Twitter, @Bereolaesque #pleasantries .

The Urban Gent - Here's a non-relationship focused resource. Take an interest in men's fashion? This is a great blog to check out. The layout is easy to follow and every post is thorough and well put together. There's celebrity inspiration, wardrobe & grooming tips, and even a history lesson or two.

That's all I have for now. Any of my readers have a blog written by a black male that they want to share? I'm always looking for a new distraction :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment