Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Want to Feel...

The good
The bad
& the ugly

I want to know what it's like to care so much and love so hard it hurts. I want the kisses, the fights, the pain. I want to be near the brink of breaking up and make up all over again.
I want it all.

It's been years since I've been in a relationship, and that one was short-lived; I'm getting to the point in my life where I feel like I've really missed out on something by being so single. And it doesn't help that I'm not a serial dater. I'd much rather get to know someone and form a unique, lasting bond with them than waste energy by collecting pieces of men here and there without ever completing the puzzle.

I want to find that person I can uniquely bond with. That person I can get so mad at that I want to scream at them one moment but then be held by them the next. I want to create new memories and lay the foundation for a future.

I want to feel the endless possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment